Bridging the Gap
At Zarttech, we aim to close the following gap:
Race, Gender and Identity
Talent & Knowledge
This is what our core foundation is built on
Social Impact Driven
- Zarttalent Foundation
- Zarttalent Entrepreneurial Hub
- Zarttalent Academy
- 1 Euro Initiative: 1 euro for every hour an engineer is engaged- proceeds go to a foundation of clients choice.
- 9/17 SDG goals.
- Specialists earn 15 – 35% more by being employed by Zarttech.
- Reduce cost of labour by up to 25-60%.
- Working fully remote, hybrid remote or on-site(EU Region)- work tools provided by Zarttech.
- Reduced cost of acquisition by 30- 50%- candidate presented within 2- 5 working days.
- Payroll and payment: all financial transactions made to Zarttech.
- Startup program: payment plans, referral appreciation.
Senior IT Experts
- Top 1 % Highly skilled and experienced Senior IT Expert.
- Vast database with various Senior IT Experts.
- Delivery manager- link from client to developer to facilitate if necessary throughout the duration of the project.
Mitigating Risks in Hiring
- Recruitment and hire of Senior IT Expert done by Zarttech.
- Enforcement of contract to Senior IT Expert done by Zarttech.
- Zarttech is registered in all target client countries.
- Zarttech is registered in every local community to which it operates in Africa to ensure visible evidence of reliability.
- Contract can be terminated within 1 month notice.
- Paperwork and legalization: familiarity with local law and processes: ensure global standards.
- Payments done to Zarttech- not directly to expert.
Enable Flexible Scaling
- Startup Program
Geographical and Cultural Proximity
- Our Senior IT Expert are located Same time zone- +/- I hr: working with experts in real time.
- fully remote, hybrid remote or on-site(EU Region) work.
- Delivery manager present.
- Unified cultural approach.
- Multilingual continent.
- Access to insight and knowledge of the African market through working with a local Senior IT Expert.